Greater Swansea Area
£35,000-50,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly established business with excellent future growth plans in an ever-expanding sector. Based in the Greater Swansea Area, my client is looking for a self-motivated Process Engineer who can immediately make an impact upon the plants output. This role is suited to an someone with a few years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. This is a position which can lead to excellent progression opportunities with future sites planned.
- Lead process engineering activities to support business development and project development.
- Act as Process Design Authority for projects.
- Generate/maintain process design basis and associated Mass and Energy Balance and Capex Estimate
- Lead generation of process engineering deliverables throughout project development.
- Provide technical support to the engineering team during equipment selection and Capital Cost development.
- Maintain interface with R&D activities and ensure that new developments are incorporated into the process design basis.
- Help to develop and ensure a quality standard for the process and products
- Identify and develop opportunities for process improvement.
- Undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines; Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar numerate degree.
- At least 5 years professional engineering experience, ideally in an industrial environment such as manufacturing, FMCG or recycling
- Ability to work independently. You will lead the charge technically.
- Attention to detail, as our engineering expert you will be able to understand the level of detail needed at all phases of the project. This will range from a simple process flow diagram right through to a detailed 3D layout of an integrated process.
- Up to £50,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 24 days + bank holidays
- Days position with flexible hours
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 20789/611_1657889886
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Excellent progression opportunities
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP