A global manufacturing business based in Caerphilly County are looking to take on Procurement Specialist. This is a position which will be well suited to a procurement professional who has experience working in the automotive sector working on a variety of difference projects and manufacturing processes. This is a rare opportunity to join a global business who work on many exciting projects, and always prioritise the growth and development of the staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new Suppliers locally and globally.
- Lead and develop supplier performance.
- Lead the development of the direct and indirect procurement process, procedures.
- Control supplier records.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key suppliers.
- Experience in the automotive sector is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a procurement role.
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Sick Pay enrolment
- Life assurance cover
- Company give back days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 22968/900_1695551937
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: