£40,049 + Amazing Company Benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Discounts
Our Client is a market-leading organisation with a global reputation in Aerospace and Defence. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Product Engineer to support their Design, Development, and Testing of new and existing products within a Chemical/Chemistry discipline.
As a Product Engineer, you will have a strong Chemical/Chemistry background, with knowledge of testing and interpreting data.
This is an exciting role with training and development opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing, and evaluating activities of new and legacy propelling charges
- Conducting and managing trials in a safe and suitable manner, from trials planning stage to completion of the trial and presentation of the data
- Developing and using safe systems of working for engineering tasks
- Interfacing with suppliers, both internal and external, and ensuring that development activities are completed to time and schedule
- Supporting senior design engineers for maintenance of design review records
- Contributing to the risk management process and understanding and using Land UK quality systems
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in the Chemical/Chemistry Engineering industry
- Experience of hazard identification, risk assessment and mitigation in support of trial or test activities
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23130/611_1698165986
Salary: Up to £40049 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: