Product Excellence & Quality Manager
Our client is an industry leading design and manufacturer of specialist niche products that our used in a variety of industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Excellence & Quality Manager looking for the opportunity to join a growing company and the chance to be a vital part of its journey.
* £60,000 – £65,000
* Contributory Pension 4% employer 5% employee
* 25 days holiday
* Manage the Product Excellence team to achieve company objectives and agreed standards.
* Maintain Environment, Health & Safety standards at all times.
* Incorporate ESG standards in new process evaluations, evaluate new materials, testing of materials and general manufacturing processes.
* Deliver appropriate training that will reach, or exceed the knowledge and skills required of the Quality team in order to maintain the Company agreed standards.
* Responsible for auditing existing practises, proactively challenging and questioning to ensure compliance and improvements take place.
* Driving continuous improvements and defining corrective actions for non-conforming products.
* Reviewing and maintaining quality agreements in accordance with the business requirements.
* Maintaining and creating regulatory disclosure documentation for key Packaging customers
* Developing and implementing solutions to a wide range of product or business needs.
* Supports the implementation of a site wide GMP culture through knowledge and experience.
* Providing regular, precise and detailed analysis and reports to the leadership team on the agreed key performance indicators and required quality standards.
* Actively drives change controls and new product development activities, in particular the technology transfer for R&D to manufacturing.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent in quality assurance, engineering, or scientific discipline.
* Demonstrate knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance preferable Pharmaceutical, ISO 13485, ISO9001, BRC, FDA and controlled environmental standards.
* Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing or Quality Management principles qualification
* Certified Lead Quality Auditor
* Project Management
Please contact Scott Bird for a wide variety of roles within Engineering & Manufacturing within the South West
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: E3212_1707306827
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + doe
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bridgwater, Somerset