Product Manager – Bristol
Up to £45,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays – Bonus – Health Care Cash Plan – Employee Assistance Program – Life Assurance 4x Salary – Virtual GP – Cycle to work scheme and more!!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a UK known manufacturing company of specialist products in the Bristol Area!
With no day ever being the same the Product Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle management e.g. Pricing, continuous improvement
- Product research, insights and evaluations
- Supporting the resolution of product issues within the life of the product.
- Contribute to the gathering of new product ideas
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Portfolio management experience
- Experience in Product Management (3-4 years)
- Able to showcase products and do client demonstrations
- Strong Communicator
Package and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1704817914
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + bonus, pension, 25 days + Bank Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: