Specialist Precision Engineering Manufacturer
£40,000 – £44,000
Days 37 Hours , Early Finish Friday
This is an opportunity to work for a specialist market leader and with an established global brand within a secure industry. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, this opportunity will stand out to candidates looking to gain new skills. With a long-established presence working within the UK obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Create accurate Bills of Materials using the MRP systems on site
- Identify tooling requirements and calculate cutting feeds and speeds.
- Bring drive and tenacity to introduce improvements across production
- Produce CAD stage drawings using Solid Edge.
- Writing programs using software packages such as FeatureCam, Power Mill for 3-4 axis machinery.
- Travel abroad to support sister companies in China and America around 4 times a year (ADDITIONAL PAY INCLUDED)
Skills and Qualifications
- Substantial manufacturing experience in Turning and / or Milling.
- Strong knowledge of machine controls either Fanuc or Okuma.
- Able to use CAD packages (solid edge)
- Ability to produce stage drawings or similar
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company that works with metals to tight tolerances
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Paige Titley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: Productioneng-1_1695303015
Salary: £40000 - £44000 per annum + Matched Pension, Lucrative Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: