Commutable from Winsford, Middlewich, Stretton, Knutsford, Crewe, Congleton
Up to £45,000 + Quarterly Bonus
Days – Monday – Friday (Early finish Fridays)
- Pension Scheme
- On site parking
- 22 Days Holiday + Public holidays
- progression available
Our client is a leading CNC machining and assembly provider that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. Providing into industries in UK, Europe, USA and Japan and are looking for Production Engineer to increase growth within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be a hands-on engineer and problem solver experienced in manufacturing low-volume, high-precision components.
- The role will cover many areas of the company’s operations, including:
- Develop cost-effective methods for manufacture by applying expert knowledge of machining processes, cutting tools and materials
- Offline CNC Programming (primarily Turning)
- Provide ongoing technical support to machine setters/operators
- Recording and documenting current processes
- Investigate non-conformities and develop corrective and preventative action .
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Skilled CNC Turner/Setter/Programmer (fixed head / bar fed lathes – Fanuc controls)
- Experience of twin spindle lathes with live tooling (Fanuc controls).
- Skilled in the use of EdgeCAM software including development of post processors.
- Thorough understanding of engineering drawings, including geometrical tolerancing.
- Fully competent with the use of inspection equipment
- Familiar with working within an ISO9001 environment and maintaining system procedures
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: PE620_1698336855
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, pension, holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: