Job Title – Production engineer
Location – Bridgend
Salary – Up to £32,000 working days & nights
What you get:
Parking on Site
I’m working closely with one of global manufacturing company based in the heart of south Wales, this company has seen some unprecedented growth and is now expanding in their engineering department. This company offers great company benefits and career development with their own inhouse training center.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out total productive maintenance procedures
- Commissioning of new equipment to production floor (internal and externally sourced), make sure handover procedure is followed with all documentation in place before sign off
- Liaise with production managers to review output and Production Engineering involvement
- Confident at fault finding and repairing on a range of production/process equipment
- Analysis of test data
- Control and implementation of key process changes
- Will consider someone from either electrical, mechanical or software background
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- If Electrical focused:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic computer programming languages; C, Python, Visual Basic etc.
- An understanding of basic mechanical engineering
- If Mechanical focused:
- Tool room experience – using hand tools, pillar drills, millers and lathes.
- An understanding of basic electrical engineering
- If Software focused:
- An understanding of basic electrical engineering.
- Good understanding of programming languages and hardware/software protocols (C, Python, Bash, Serial, I2C, Sockets, REST APIs).
please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23262/534_1702309945
Salary: £26000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: