Up to £35,000
Monday – Friday
Pension, Benefits scheme, Death in service
I am currently working with a UK leading component manufacturer suppling into some of the biggest automotive brands in the Daventry area who are looking for a Production Engineer to join the team!
- Reporting into the Production manager and the Project manager
- Making requests to the design team
- Preparing for mass production
- Could be carrying out customer walks around the site and showing them the processes
- Trialling prototypes after production
- Calculating cycle times, assumptions on time frames based on drawings
To be considered for this position you will have a few years experience in a produciton engineer position, ideally some experience and knowledge of automotive.
- 25 days holiday + banks
- Death in service up to 3x salary
- Benefits scheme
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Rebecca Hawker directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23508_1705999713
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: