As a result of consistent orders and future demand for their products this thriving , globally recognised training device manufacturer are looking for a Bristol based Production Manager.
With no day ever being the same the Production Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will work collaboratively with other departments within the business to introduce new products and modern manufacturing techniques
- You will manage production on site, ensuring targets are met on a daily – weekly basis and identify process improvements to improve efficiency
- You will work with the quality department to preform root cause analysis and corrective actions
- You will also manage and support production supervisors in department recruitment, training, appraisals and disciplinaries and more
- You will also liaise with key stakeholders on project and delivery timelines
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in managerial / supervisory positions within manufacturing environments. Experience with Plastics would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & ERP Systems
- Ideally NEBOSH & IOSH qualified
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience implementing APQP, Kaizan and Lean Manufacturing frameworks / methodologies
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday + BH, Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Annual Bonus of up to 10% and more
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Production Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22712_1697022336
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: