Production Manager – Andover – Hampshire
£45,000 – £55,000
25 days + BH, company sick days, life assurance & bonus scheme
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establish strong working relationships with the production team
- Working with operations and production to effectively plan & allocate resources
- Drive continuous improvement of employees & processes
- Develop skillsets of the supervisory team where required
- Recruitment of staff where required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
- Strong people management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Package and Benefits:
- £45,000 – £55,000
- 25 days + BH, 5 sick days, life assurance & bonus scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply for the Production Manager position immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20663_1655989237
Job Start Date: ASAP