£40,000 – £45,000
8am – 4pm Mon – Fri
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holiday’s, 5% employer pension contribution, life cover at x2 salary
Are you a Production Manager from a Food Manufacturing background looking for a new challenge?
Are you a strong man manager, who enjoys developing teams and identifying continuous improvement opportunities?
An established and reputable Food Manufacturer based in Hitchin are looking for a Production Manager to join the team. You will have 5 Supervisors reporting into you with an overall Production team of 26 across 5 lines.
After 12 months of substantial growth this is an exciting challenge for a driven Production Manager to continue to improve the site.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the correct use of protective clothing and any other safety equipment
- Recruitment, holiday’s, return to work interviews
- Health and safety, risk assessment management
- Performance reviews
- Measuring KPIs
- Increasing efficiencies across the site
- Identifying training needs
- Waste reduction
Skills and experience:
- Food manufacturing experience is a must
- HACCP and Food Hygiene knowledge
- Previous experience working to BRC standards
- Strong man management skills
Hours: 8am – 4pm
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Benefits: Life cover x2, 24 days holiday + bank hols, 5% employer pension
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Louise Johnston-Allen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20690_1656340673
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Days Mon - Fri, 25 days hols, 5% pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap