Production Manager – Swindon – Wiltshire
£55,000 – £65,000
23 days + bank holidays, private healthcare plan and company pension scheme
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive the production team and the manufacturing process to attain maximum productivity.
- Maintaining production flow that meets overall output requirements, with flexibility to react to short term changes in priorities.
- Guide and mentor the production team, to maintain a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork in all aspects of production.
- Ensure the control of stock and maximise margin
- Set high standards of housekeeping, implementing structured and regular reviews of the production workplace, to ensure that standards are achieved and improved.
- Maintain and develop good relations with employees through effective and timely communication, keeping staff regularly informed of changes and developments and provide positive and motivated leadership.
- Motivate staff and to monitor, appraise and develop them through training as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a Production Manager role – At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience with metalwork would be advantageous
- Personable and well spoken
- Strong people management skills
Package and Benefits:
- £55,000 – £65,000
- 23 days + bank holidays, private healthcare plan and company pension scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates for the Production Manager role should apply immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20788_1657811003
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + 23 days + BH, Healthcare, Company Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP