Production Operations Manager
Production Operations Manager – Ringwood
£45,000 – £50,000
DIS 2x salary, parking, refreshments, 2 week Christmas shut down
Do you want to make a big difference to the world? Our client is a leading company that is dedicated to supporting customers that are supplied into a range of industries, their product quality is recognised as second to none. Due to growth and expansion into various export markets they are looking for a Production Operations Manager to join their close-knit team.
What type of person are we looking for? First and foremost, we are looking for somebody who has experience in playing an active and integral role managing the operational Team to ensure that all safety, quality, and legal standards are met
We are looking for someone with a Manufacturing background who will also have a good understanding of developing and coaching teams.
So, if you would say yes to the majority of the points below, you’d probably be a great fit and we would be really interested to hear how we can bring your skills to our client:
* Ensuring production is completed as per plan.
* Direct and control quality related projects, utilising the appropriate tools and techniques, promote and continually improve quality
* Lead mentor and coach supervisors and operators to meet internal and external KPI’s
* Implementing and working to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards
* Non-conformance from an operational perspective completion of a route cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions to address the situation.
* Experience in manufacturing or engineering environments
* Liaise with suppliers, internal and external customers on quality related issues
* IOSH Trained
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to use their technical and practical skills in a supportive, dynamic and forward-thinking environment. You will be a crucial part of the management team as the site and company continue to grow.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Emma Hardman on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20605_1656065778
Job Start Date: ASAP