CHEMICAL PLANT OPERATOR
£30,000-£35,000+ with scope upon discussion DOE + excellent benefits listed below
- Company shares and options
- 33 Days Holiday
- Overtime opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Income protection scheme
Due to an increase in demand of this fast-growing chemicals business, they are now recruiting for Production Operators to join their team in the Wirral Area on a days-based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company, aiming to become a market leader within the chemicals industry over the coming year. With a very large scope in progression of this position, and shares available in the company, a growth-mindset individual would be the perfect fit, to provide them with a technical challenge and vast opportunities to develop.
- Running both upstream and downstream processes of the commercial plant in a safe, reliable, and sustainable manner.
- Operating a variety of production equipment including up to 60,000L capacity vessels, valves, and pumps
- Performing and monitoring a variety of fermentation and downstream operations
- Ensuring quality and yield of product through liaising with the QC team for analytical testing
- Working alongside the process development, production staff, and supply chain manager for raw material supply – ensuring the whole process provides products with suitable properties for a range of applications and industries, first from the pilot and then from the commercial plant.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience operating chemical pilot plant/production scale equipment (pumps, valves, vessels etc)
- Biotechnology industry experience ideal (fermentation, bioreactors etc.).
Experience in fermentation process development (increasing titer/productivity), preferably in biosurfactants. This includes a strong skillset in processing and interpreting fermentation data.
Experience with analytical techniques for monitoring fermentations
Familiar with the operation of pilot/commercial fermentation and downstream separation processes
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical En
Job Reference: BO500_1704282261
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Shares, 33 Holidays, Private Hcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: