Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, Pontypridd, Taffs Well, Barry, Llantrisant
- 5% bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- 6% Pension
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Healthcare package for yourself and one member of your household
- 3x Salary life assurance policy
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised planner from a manufacturing background to join a expansive and innovative business. My client offers flexibility regarding worktime, training and development opportunities alongside a good benefits package. This role would be well suited to a candidate from a manufacturing background, and have experience working in a production planning or scheduling role.
- Planning the production across your designated value stream and ordering and expediting a range of finished goods from supplier.
- Accountable for generating production schedules across all production lines.
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency and productivity by creating effective schedules.
- Support decisions around stock holding policy.
- Liaise with Procurement team to alleviate any material constraints and provide visibility of future material requirements.
- Interface with wider Supply Planning team, Production and Demand Management to ensure on time delivery of our customer orders.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Experience working in a planning related role.
- Excel experience.
- Experience in production scheduling via a scheduling application.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 23501_1704981024
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: