Production Shift Supervisor
PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR
FMCG MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£34,500 per annum + Pension + Life Assurance + Benefits
4 ON / 4 OFF – ROTATIONAL DAYS AND NIGHTS.
Owing to continued business success and significant worldwide orders, a Market leading, and very well-established Industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Production Shift Supervisor to lead a team working across a continental shift pattern.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in the Tottenham area they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence.
This role will appeal to an experience Shift Supervisor / Team Leader who enjoys working within a fast paced, highly automated production facility where quality and deliver is of upmost importance. Future progression / development opportunity are very forthcoming for the right motivated candidate!
- Support the Production & FI Leader in the implementation of the strategic plan.
- Ensure production is optimized to improve key figures and targets.
- Drive Continuous Improvement into the Plant through lean tools & methodologies.
- Lead Safety as a Priority to the Plant.
- Plans, directs, and assigns duties of production / warehouse personnel.
- Organizes and coaches Direct Reports on a regular basis.
- Supports in the Recruitment of new employees (with Production & FI Leader).
- Performs annual Performance Evaluation with his directs.
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training.
Skills and Qualifications
- Shift Supervisor / Team Leader experience.
- Experience of working within high speed / FMCG manufacturing environments.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organisational ability.
- Leam Manufacturing tools and technique experience (desirable).
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 8332 - 900_1652784823
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Tottenham, London