Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 17.00. Friday 8.00 – 12.30
What type of person are we looking for? First and foremost, we are looking for somebody who has experience in playing an active and integral role managing operations, ensuring that all safety, quality, and efficiency standards are met.
We are looking for someone with a Manufacturing background who will also have a good understanding of developing and coaching teams.
- Ensuring production is completed as per plan through the creation and distribution of schedules and reviews.
- Drive continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing principles
- Lead mentor and coach supervisors and operators to meet internal and external KPI’s
- Implementation of corrective actions to address non-conformance from an operational perspective
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering environments
- Awareness of IOSH
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 17.00. Friday 0800 – 12.30
Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas to New Year shutdown, Life assurance with 3 x salary, Benefit Hub (access to discounts/vouchers and certain freebies)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy -Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the Southwest & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20681_1656077004
Job Start Date: ASAP