Paying £14.50 an hour
Monday – Friday
Pension, Employee assistant program, Death in service scheme, overtime benefits
We are working with a UK leading client specialising in automotive contracts with some of the UK’s biggest automotive brands.
- Welding exhaust pipes
- Using MIG and TIG welding for final assembly point
- Supporting with projects – Can be small to large depending on the client
- Carrying out continuous improvements
- Preparing equipment for jobs/ projects
- Supporting non-conformances
- Engagement with engineering, management and quality
To be considered for the position you will have TIG and MIG skills and have worked to tight tolerances and thin materials.
- Employee assistant program
- Death in service scheme
- Overtime benefits
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Rebecca Hawker directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23464_1704469537
Salary: Up to £14.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: