Commutable from Cardiff, Caerphilly, Newport, Bridgend, RCT, Llantrisant. Barry
- 25 Days + Bank holidays
- Ongoing training and developing opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established business who excel in their field. They’re looking to bolster the engineering team with the acquisition of a project engineer. This role would be well suited to a candidate coming from a mechanical background. This role will provide you the chance to work on a wide range of projects for within multiple industries.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver projects from estimate and design phase, through to completion.
- Play a key role in formulation of design solutions.
- Assist in the production of related project documentation.
- Engage with customers and suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills and experience
- Experience working with mechanical products
- Experience formulation of design solutions.
- Have previously worked in the assisting in the production of related project documentation.
- You will need to have worked in a customer facing role
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 21828/612_1706695680
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: