- £45,000 – £55,000
- New role for the business so autonomy to make this their own.
- Excellent training scheme
- Bonus Scheme available
This company have a dynamic work environment, they believe in team work and trust, they would like creative minds and are always looking for innovation and new ideas. They are currently experiencing exciting growth plans with work orders and projects growing at a rapid rate, this has led to the requirement for a Project Engineer to join their multi-disciplined team. The business supply their products worldwide and are currently going through A huge growth period, this is a new role for the company which would make it an excellent time to be join this business and make the role your own.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development from concept to conclusion in-line with ISO9001 requirements, engaging with multi-discipline teams to understand project requirements and constraints and communicate project expectations.
- Lead all project engineering activities and serve as the primary point of contact for all project stakeholders: – project meetings, design reviews, resource and task allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, taking into consideration scope, resources and budgetary constraints.
- Draft and submit budget proposals; monitor spending, resolve any deviations from allocated costs and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and in conjunction with the Director of Engineering, recruit as necessary during project cycle.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders; managing expectations, facilitating informed decision-making and resolving any issues to ensure project success.
- Monitor project progress against established schedules, managing changes in project scope, identifying and communicating potential crises and devising contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Ensure project plans are aligned with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Hold post-project reviews to assess resource allocation effectiveness and project performance, proposing / discussing any process improvements for future projects.
- To undertake any other duties and tasks as requested which are within the competence of the role holder.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be qualified to HND / degree level in engineering and have proven experience in engineering project control / management and new product introduction.
- Strong financial acumen and experience of managing project resources and budgets.
- Excellent verbal and precise written communications skills to engage with internal and external contacts, gather information, manage competing expectations and coordinate a diverse team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and good organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills to adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in project management software tools and ability to generate documents, processes and procedures
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23634/612_1706787022
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + plus excellent benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: