Project Engineer – Tetbury
£30,000 – £40,000
20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays, increasing every year – life assurance scheme – cycle to work – Company events – Bonus scheme – Health and Wellbeing Program and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join a UK known manufacturing company in the Project Engineer!
With no day ever being the same the Project Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the project budget
- Conducting quality assurance and risk management at all stages of the project
- Maintaining data records and files for the project
- Identifying potential problems with the project
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Engineering Degree or strong technical comprehension
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Interest in Process/Project Engineering
- IT competency
Package and Benefits:
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays – increasing every year
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Program
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 000000_1707411111
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + holiday, life assurance, bonus scheme
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: