Project Engineer – Oxford
£45,000 – £55,000
25 days + bank holidays, 7% matched pension, Death in Service, Free eyesight tests, Flexible working hours
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with Head of Engineering to develop a project management process to tie in with the delivery of engineering projects
- Managing projects in line with budgets, timescales & quality plans
- Controlling project plans for short- and long-term projects – product launch, certifications and trials
- Coordinating between each department throughout projects
- Assisting with practical aspects of product development process
- Attending supplier and customer visits
- Develop project management dashboards for reporting progress and issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
- Experience within a similar role
- Degree in engineering or similar subject
- Demonstrable experience of PMI or APM
- Experience with Microsoft Projects
Package and Benefits:
- £45,000 – £55,000
- 25 days + bank holidays, 7% matched pension, Death in Service, Free eyesight tests, Flexible working hours* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates for the Project Engineer role should apply immediately by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20738_1657098500
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + 25 days+BH, death in service, eye tests
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP