Project Engineer – FTC
Project Engineer – FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a background in projects and validation to join an award-winning, international business who make a genuine, positive impact on their customers through the research and development of their leading product. The successful candidate will be joining an established engineering team and will play a key role in the introduction of new production lines as well as validation of new equipment and processes.
- Lead improvement projects including site CAPEX and Site Process Improvement Roadmap projects.
- Provide advanced Engineering Technical support utilising lean six sigma techniques.
- Provide Engineering Technical support and assistance with formal reporting of approved GTM projects
- Provide Engineering Technical support for Process Validation and Performance Qualification of new and existing products
- Provide Engineering Technical support for Local Change Controls.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Engineering with the administration of Site Capex projects.
- Liaise with equipment suppliers when necessary for solving complex equipment issues.
- Management and coordination of equipment change / improvement trials.
- Subject Matter Expert for Equipment and Process.
- Reduce costs of potential projects through negotiations with potential suppliers.
- Writing, reviewing and performing Validation protocols to ensure projects are compliant to the ICV process.
- Experience working in a project engineering role.
- Experienced working in a highly regulated environment – food/pharmaceutical/medical device/aerospace/automotive.
- Experience of process validation and performance qualification.
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering / science discipline.
- Trained and certified as a “Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black belt”
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Option to enrol into private healthcare
- Opportunity for 10% bonus
- 8% company pension
- Life assurance
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20839/612_1659351609
Salary: £42000 - £45000 per annum + + 10% Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: