Project Engineering Manager
Our client is a market leader within their specialist industry, They are looking for an aspirational, driven & influential Project Engineering Manager to manage & motivate the engineering team, through a culture of continuous improvement. The successful candidate will also be required to deliver sustainable reliability of all equipment, through proactive maintenance & speed of response. Achieve & maintain health & safety within all statutory guidelines & agreed procedures.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Analyse the data and implement improvements
* To be hands on, as well as offering support & guidance to others
* Driving K.P.I`S
* Reduction of all downtime across operations
* Control all sub- contractors & the permit to work system.
* To control all relevant H&S records
* Forge close relationships with all group sites (best practice)
* To control & oversee the PPM on all tooling, plant & machinery
* To ensure all daily / weekly checks on plant & facilities are carried out
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Educational requirements are Minimum apprentice trained & qualified to HNC level in either electrical or mechanical engineering
* Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision
* Fault finding and diagnostic skills
* Good organisation skills
* Previous supervisory experience
* Solid project management skills & experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
Salary: – £45,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: – 25 Days Holidays Per Year + Bank Holidays & Company Pension Scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
Job Reference: 20404 / 534_1653660306
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Devon