A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as Project Manager the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Project Manager, you will be managing key client projects; overseeing all aspects of the projects and liaising directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the agreed scope and budget.
- To take leadership of projects and to manage customer communication with the Power Electronics team and internal and external stakeholders to ensure project targets and expectations are delivered
- Resolving any problems with the team, plans, supply chain, and budget to ensure that the project deliverables and timeline are preserved to plan
- Identifying potential project risks, leading the team to develop solutions, and ensuring that they are implemented and reported
- Manage project scope and control project costs throughout project lifecycle, liaising with internal departments such as business development, finance and purchasing
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to assign project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent as a minimum in mechanical, electrical or production engineering
- Proven working experience in Project Management in Power Electronics and high tech environment
- Expert in planning and prioritising project resources
- Good knowledge of understanding engineering principals, detail drawings and schematics
- Representing Power Electronics in maintaining quality standards ISO9001, IATF16949 and to drive continual improvement.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST036_1696951819
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Andover, Hampshire