CHEMICALS/MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION INDUSTRY
Excellent progression and development opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to become part of an already well-established chemicals manufacturing company, with the plans to expand and improve their site in the coming year.
This role offers the opportunity for a Project Manager to use their experience and work under the Operations Manager with the vast array of projects in development on site. With progressive training and development, this role allows potential promotion in the longer term with the growth of the company.
- Oversee, deliver, and develop a vast array of projects from initiation to completion.
- Monitor internal schedules, working closely with cross functional teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to, documentation and paperwork are completed accordingly.
- Update and keep on top of ERP systems.
- Oversee the creation and updating of documentation, ensuring they are accurate and up to date by utilising internal systems.
- Report directly to senior management on the project status, milestone and performance matrixes.
- Provide a support to the wider departments as and when required.
- Collate correspondence from internal and external sources, and arranging appointments for the management team as and when required.
Carry out additional duties at the discretion of the Operations Manager / Directors.
Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration / Project Management Experience working in a busy industrial lab.
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Exceptional organisational skills – working to high pressure and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and stay self-motivated
- At least three years working in a similar role
- Comfortable liaising with people of varying levels i.e. staff, Managers, Directors
- Prince2 or equivalent is desirable
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: BPM100_1697122336
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Progression, Training
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production