A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join an excellent Renewable Installation Company in the Wadebridge area.
With no day ever being the same the Project Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Project management of the design, construction, and installation for solar PV sites.
- Assisting in the project management f medium-large scale wind farms.
- Management project Health and Safety, including writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of design engineers and subcontractors.
- Project design, estimation / budgeting and procurement.
- Providing technical input for feasibility stage projects.
- Liaising with clients, DNOs, suppliers and consultants.
- Conducting site visits to assess suitability for solar installations.
- Ensuring a collaborative relationship with clients.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to organise and drive multiple parties to committed dates.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of solar project finances.
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS, working at height.
- Experience using ArcGIS
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil3D.
- Working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD.
- Driving License.
Package and Benefits:
- 35,000 – 40,000
- Free Parking, 22 days holidays + Banks
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Project Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22029_1697204091
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: