Commutable from Cardiff, Nantgarw, Caerphilly, Newport, Bedwas, Blackwood, Pontypridd
- 27 Days + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- life insurance cover
- Health scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
- Company sick pay
- Free tea & coffee
- Free parking
- Long service awards
- Target incentives bonus
- Christmas ‘Thank You’ vouchers
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
A global manufacturing business based in Caerphilly County are looking to take on a Project Manager. This is a position which will be well suited to an experienced project manager who has experience managing customer expectations on projects. This role will see you working with various internal departments and external customers to ensure projects run smoothly from conception to delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in product design reviews to identify customer requirements, feasibility and project requirements
- Control and maintain detailed project plans to identify risks, required resources, costs and milestones
- Interface with the engineering, quality and production departments to ensure effective communications and delivery of project requirements
- Liaise with internal and external sales to provide regular updates to customer requirements
- Manage project and product related data & post design activities such as engineering change management, supplier development and validation activities.
- 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Experience of the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Excellent Project Management skills (Accredited Project management qualification preferred)
- Ability and willingness to travel and full valid driving licence.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 21683/612_1698833000
Salary: £42000 - £46000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: