£60,000 – £65,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a great Electronic company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as a Project Manager the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Flexible working, 24 days annual leave Company Pension Scheme, BUPA Healthcare
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple Design projects for multiple customers in parallel.
- Manage the full lifecycle of PCB Design projects, from initial enquiry through to design release.
- Manage the commercial aspects of all projects, including quotations, purchase order tracking, hours burndown and invoicing.
- Liaise with customers, both technically and commercially, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Track projects against initial schedule estimates and quotations
- Work alongside the other Project Managers to ensure the Capacity Plan is kept up to date and resources are allocated appropriately.
- Report on project status and be accountable for project progress against plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of Project Management experience with a background in Electronics
- Experience of conducting commercial discussions with customers.
- Comfortable talking with customers on both a commercial and technical level.
- Experience of managing a hybrid workforce of both permanent and contract staff.
- Experience of managing multi skilled resources across multiple projects.
- Experience of managing PCB Design projects.
It would be desirable if you have:
- Knowledge of PCB Design Tools, such as Mentor Xpedition , Mentor PADS, Altium, and Cadence.
ST23253 / Project Manager
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST23253 / Project Ma_1699630304
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: