Senior Project Manager
£45,000 – £50,000 DOE + Additional Benefits
Following the acquisition of several lucrative new contracts, one of Wales’ fastest growing companies is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team at their London office. This person will be responsible for overseeing large scale projects from concept through to completion both at home and abroad. The business is working on several complex projects in North Africa and the Middle East, which has accelerated their growth, making this a truly an exciting time to join the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
* You will be a highly skilled Project/Programme Manager and will need detailed knowledge of project management methods and techniques.
* You will be managing large scale but fast-paced projects, while prioritising the workload of the team and sub-contractors.
* Working closely with the Design Team, Commercial Team and Delivery/Operational Teams, to ensure delivery of design solution that meets the client’s requirements.
* Ensuring that appropriate Risk Assessments and Method Statements are complete and approved for all on site activities.
* Communicate project progress, issues, and controls with senior business stakeholders.
Knowledge, skills & Experience
* Degree Qualified.
* Experience within Oil & Gas and/or Water sectors
* Senior Project Management experience is essential
* Detailed knowledge of project management methods and techniques
* £45,000 – £50,000
* Pension scheme
* Profit shares scheme after a years’ service
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 18642/612_1657277720
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + + Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: