Project Manager – Office move
Project Manager – Office Move – Hybrid (London & Bristol) – 12-month FTC – £85k
You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management, including the successful initiation, plan, designs, control, monitor and closure of a strategic project for an Office refurbishment and Office move whilst completing an end to end RFP (request for proposal), dealing with 3rd party vendors. You will be utilising office space and modernising the area for two offices of a leading business in London and Bristol.
This is a key role within one of the leading professional service businesses in the UK. The offices are key to the businesses success as they operate a hybrid working environment. You will be working with internal teams and external suppliers throughout the projects, ensuring things are moving in line with the project plans. You will be working closely with the Projects Director and a number of senior stakeholders to gauge needs and wants of the new office and ensuring expectations are managed and met.
You will be:
– Completing an end to end RFP (request for proposal)
– Identify and deliver solutions to the business
– Experienced in office refurbishment/ office move projects
– Complete RfP process and present recommendations to the Group
– Work with 3rd party vendors to source solutions and implement appropriate support contracts
– Produce and plan project documents
– Manage key stakeholders
– Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
– Ensuring progression of project is on time, in budget, and to the right quality standards as well as managing budgets
You will have:
– Demonstrable experience as a project manager, managing projects from inception to completion
– Experience in running RfP Processes from end-to-end
– The ability to take control of issues that may arise
– Strong communication skills with team members and stakeholders. With a commitment to high customer service
– The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with the business ensuring needs are anticipated, expectations managed, and feedback sought
– An ability to affect decision making aligned to plans to satisfy a range of stakeholders whilst overcoming potential barriers.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Job Reference: 102404_1653387019
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: City of London, London