Our client, the world leading food packaging company with multiple sites and operations around the UK are looking for a Quality Assurance inspector to join their team. Working within this established, global organisation, you will be functioning in a world class environment where Quality is of upmost importance.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager you will play an integral role in achieving Quality targets for a true market leading company. With a long established presence within Normanton this is an ideal opportunity for a strong Quality Assurance Inspector looking for their next challenging position with the backing of a stable and secure business.
This position will appeal to an individual who is keen to constantly uphold and improve quality standards within a manufacturing environment.
* Working Shifts (4on4off days and night) to insure quality assurance tasks are complete
* Day to day understanding of quality issues.
* Involvement in long term improvement activity planning.
* Conducting internal audits
* Responsible for the intake of goods and products
* Checking the quality of finished products
* Help contribute to continuous improvement activities within quality
* Liaising with customers and suppliers
Skills and Qualifications
* Quality Assurance background
* Food or FMCG background ideal
* Food hygiene safety knowledge
* Generous package: £25,000 – £27,000
* 20 Days Annual Leave
* Discount Scheme
* 4 x Life Assurance
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Healthcare Scheme
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Matthew Williams at Matthew@hunterselection.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214534.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
To apply please email your CV / resume to Matthew@hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: QA Inspector2_1652691262
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire