QA Officer – FTC
QA Officer – FTC
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a background in quality assurance to join an award-winning, international business who make a genuine, positive impact on their customers through the research and development of their leading product. The successful candidate will be joining an established quality team and will play a key role in ensuring the maintenance, support and improvement of the quality management system.
- To perform batch review, either as a delegated duty from the QP or as a QP, in support of the certification process.
- To assist and facilitate the identification, assessment, investigation and reporting of quality incidents.
- To provide advice and training on all quality related matters including but not limited to GMP, ISO standards, validation, and auditing.
- To maintain an overview of quality compliance through the effective use of key performance indicators.
- To review and approve quality related documents for the site.
- To support and facilitate internal and external inspections.
- Reporting Quality related KPI’s to the site and globally.
- Lead, participate and support projects to enable continuous improvements.
- Preparation of quality related documentation, including but not limited to the SMF, GMP training, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Maintain the manufacturing site licences.
- QA experience from a highly regulated industry – pharmaceutical/food/medical device/aerospace/automotive
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline is preferred
- Experienced with internal and external audits
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for 10% bonus
- 8% company pension
- Life assurance
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 20840/617_1658669649
Job Start Date: ASAP