Monday to Friday, Days
£21,000 to £26,000
- Excellent Pension
- Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Administrator to join the team at a progressive business. The successful candidate will be a key contact for customers, will play an active role in making improvements and supporting the wider quality function.
- Prepare and control of quality documentation, regularly reviewing documents
- Coordinate Internal and External Audits, training, and customer visits
- Preparation of reports & documentation
- Manage complaints, queries and requests
- Log details correctly from investigations, requests and changes. Raising alerts to relevant team/stakeholder
- Processing of credits, returns or concessions
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous quality experience and demonstrated use of quality tools/methodology.
- Experienced in writing documentation and reports.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- General experience in a variety of manufacturing processes and ability to work within a team and as an individual contributing in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive core tools.
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Ben Watkins at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 23167_1699460307
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Gatley, Greater Manchester