Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Officer
£30,000 – £34,000
My client, a Market leader within their industry is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join the team. This role offers long term job security & technical progression. The successful candidate will work and lead a close-knit quality team, working very closely with suppliers & customers.
- Inspection of raw and recycled materials on reception. Laboratory tests (MFI, Humidity)
- Management of non-conformities in the factory
- Management of supplier’s quality complaints
- Follow-up and carrying out of actions to increase recycling material consumption
- Test equipment calibration and/or internal verification
- Products and processes improvement proposals
- Management of quality complaints from our UK clients (analysis, resolution, corrective action plans- including visits)
- Checking the correct environmental performance in the plant
- Fulfilment of product inspections during the manufacturing process and at the end to ensure customer requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement corrective and preventive actions in response to quality issues and non-conformities.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years’ experience in quality control or related roles
- Degree in quality management or related field
- Knowledge of control material equipment use
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of plastic materials
- Strong knowledge of quality control standards, regulations, and best practices, such as ISO 9001 & 14001
- Environmental normative knowledge
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: QALK_1707124216
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum + Pension, Overtime & Healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: