Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician (Food)
Commutable from Brecon / Ebbw Vale / Merthyr Tydfil
£21,000-23,000 (Will increase to £24,720) + excellent benefits
A leading food producer in South Wales, this company operates in an impressive custom-built facility. In recent years they have established themselves as a market leader and their workforce has grown rapidly. They are currently looking to add a Quality Assurance Technician to their existing team. There will be opportunities to progress within the business for an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career with a market leader.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work to and maintain all aspects of the Quality System.
- To oversee Quality of products against specification requirements.
- To work closely with the Production teams monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the Quality and H&S on the factory floor is adhered to.
- To ensure that C.C.P’s within the factory are being adhered to.
- To ensure paperwork in circulation is of the correct version.
- To conduct daily scheduled GMP Level 1 audits.
- To monitor the collection of samples such as taste panel, shelf life and micro samples.
- To host daily taste panel assessment.
- To complete shelf life assessment.
- Daily Calibration of testing equipment such as Scales, p.H meters and Refractometers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Basic Health and Safety Certificate
- £21,000-23,000 plus further benefits
- 3 shift pattern (Days Only)
- Internal courses to enhance career development
- Overtime Available
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20603/617_1657549202
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Salary increase to £24,720
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: