FMCG MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£35,000 per annum + Benefits
Days – Monday – Friday
Owing to continued business success and significant worldwide orders, a Market leading, and very well-established Industrial FMCG manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Coordinator to join their team.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in the Tottenham area they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence.
This role encompasses the coordination of the activities of QC Inspectors to ensure product quality satisfies the requirements of the business and customers.
Coordinate, motivate, control, and direct the team to meet customer needs conformance to the standards and expectations of the company.
- Develop a high level of communication and engagement with the team, to improve quality, decreased customer, and consumer concerns.
- Maintaining QC laboratory documentation, facilities, and equipment to required standard, tracking, and updating calibration intervals and renewals.
- Ensure visual assessment, measurement and functional testing of products are carried out in line with standard procedures
- Ensure that through regular 5S audits that the lab, stock room and isolation areas are maintained at the required standard
- Ensuring that non-conforming product or raw materials are controlled and reported in line with standard procedures.
- Investigation and reporting on customer complaints, and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Carrying out internal audits, support and participate in third party, and external audits.
- To enforce and follow the HACCP control measures, elements, mitigations of associated risks to satisfy requirements of Food Safety Standard (FSSC 22000).
- To organise food contact product migration testing with the internal and external principles.
- Coordinate and facilitate NPD, and sampling liaising with Project Manager and NPD Coordinator.
Skills and Qualifications
- Quality Inspection / Supervisory experience.
- Any Industrial / Fast Paced Food or Packaging Manufacturing Experience Considered.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical
Job Reference: 2290 - 900_1652784505
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Tottenham, London