Commutable from Cardiff, Caerphilly, Bedwas, Blackwood, Pontypridd, Newport, Tredegar, Rhymney, Ebbw Vale
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 4 day week
- Sick Pay enrolment
- Life assurance cover
- Company give back days
A global manufacturing business based in Brecon are looking to take on Quality Engineer. A business who have multiple UK sites, my client prioritises the development and welfare of staff providing excellent career progression opportunities and training. This role will provide excellent work life balance offering a four day working week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To evaluate existing processes and propose improvements.
- To manage individual customer complaints.
- To complete corrective actions on customer return activities.
- o complete all relevant documentation relating to dimensional, material and environmental testing of initial samples.
- Quality Engineering experience
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry
- Control plans, Process flow, FMEA
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 23337/617_1701376326
Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Brecon, Powys