Commutable from Cradley Heath, Halesowen, Dudley, Blakedown, Kidderminster, Oldbury
£30,000 – £40,000
Days – Monday – Friday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life insurance x3 salary
- 33 Days Holiday
- Death in service
Our client is a leading heavy process manufacture that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. This is one of their flagship growing operations. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working across two manufacturing plants, assisting the company’s efforts to maintain and develop continuous product quality improvement.
- Implementing process controls; carrying out data analysis; improving the reliability of manufacturing processes and equipment and to help optimise product performance.
- Monitoring and advising the performance of the quality system, producing data, and measuring quality operations against set standards
- Maintaining calibration of the measuring equipment
- Participate in the development and the resolution of quality issues and concerns raised internally, at customer and Tier 1 levels.
- Contribute towards problem solving methods and techniques to help identify root cause and assist in the implementation of counter measures
- Initiate and Implement corrective measures
- Assist with customer visits, presentation of analysis, tracking quality performance at each assigned customer
- Maintain communication of internal and external rejects to stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven technical Heavy Manufacturing knowledge especially – advantage
- Knowledge and experience of managing quality systems, standards whilst adopting analytical methods to assist in maintaining quality performance
- Ability to connect and operate at all levels of the business. Influence change and drive improvement
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: QE617_1704900424
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + pension. holidays, life assurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: