£30,000 – £35,000 + further benefits
- A starting salary of £30,000 – £35,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Christmas saving scheme
- Contributory private pension
- Free parking on site
- Early finish on Fridays at 12pm
- Excellent Training opportunities via workshops and management
A leading manufacturer of complex mechanical components is looking to add to its progressive quality team. You will be provided with excellent training opportunities to develop your skills within Quality engineering. Providing to an international supplier base, this company has an enviable reputation as a market leader in their field across the globe. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with in one of South Wales’ most stable businesses.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Quality Management System maintenance ensuring continued compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and product regulatory compliance
- To support the business with prompt and accurate raising, processing of non-conformance and complaints including investigating and processing corrective and improvement actions.
- Product and process improvement and continuous improvement activities.
- Customer contract activities such as providing technical documentation (S.D.R.L.) and the raising of quality and inspection and test plans and support, when required, for customer contract inspection verification visits.
- Internal and external audits including the prompt and accurate processing of corrective and improvement actions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to technical HND/HNC level or equivalent is desirable but not essential if previous work experience can demonstrate a proven track record and ability within a quality biased manufacturing environment.
- Ideally qualified to minimum certificate level quality assurance (Charted Quality Institute or BSI) or NVQ business improvement techniques level 2 or 3.
- Quality based with customer facing experience form a mechanical engineering background.
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 maintenance
- Understanding of quality improvement tools and techniques
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 23543/617_1705680833
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: