A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as Quality Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Quality Engineer is supporting the business by deploying the quality strategy. you will support the business by deploying the Quality Strategy. Within your role you will initiate, enable, support, verify, and maintain this strategy.
You will be the prime contact for suppliers on product quality related matters; such as initial supplier and product release, product returns, complaints, requests for (additional) product data, concerns, audit requests and general questions, with a scope of BOM materials, subassemblies and components delivered by suppliers.
- Contributing to secure and improve the quality management system.
- Leading by example on good documentation practice and other elements of ISO 9001, AS 9100 and ISO 13485.
- Converting NCRs in to a SCAR when appropriate and managing the follow-up with the supplier.
- Contributing to engineering and R&D in development projects / changes by matching supplier performance versus product, process, and volume requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of direct involvement in quality management in an industrial manufacturing and product development setting, preferably in the medical, automotive, aeronautics and/or space industry.
- Knowledgeable regarding ISO9001 / ISO13485 / AS 9100 and other relevant standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: ST067_1707494248
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: