£28,000 – £32,000 per annum + 30 days holiday + Pension (after 3 months probation) + Sovereign Healthcare (after 3 months probation).
Days – Mon – Thurs 8.00am-16.55pm OR Mon – Thurs 8.00am-16.35pm / Fri 8.00am-13.00pm
A global manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team. You will be working within an established business where you will assure the quality of the manufacturing process and final product. Reporting to the quality manager you will be an integral part of maintaining the standards of the company.
With a well-established presence on a global scale this is an ideal opportunity for a Quality Engineer looking for their next challenging position with the backing of a stable and secure business.
This position will appeal to an individual who is keen to constantly uphold and improve quality standards within a world class manufacturing environment.
- Maintaining quality of the final product and implementing improvements when necessary.
- Have an understanding of the underlying issues faced and the ability to fix these issues when they arise.
- Ensuring an effective and cost efficient manufacturing process.
- Following procedure for the introduction of new or changed products.
- Working with various stakeholders (customers/ suppliers/ sub-contractors)
Skills and Qualifications
- Quality Engineering Experience
- Automotive background/experience preferred (open to other transferrable industries)
- IATF16949 / ISO9001 / 14001 Experience
- Handling customer complaints using 8D
- Creating and reviewing control plans, FMEA
- Using measuring equipment (digital callipers, micrometres, height stands)
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Rebecca Smith at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 169.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 20715_1656598430
Job Start Date: ASAP