Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of unique equipment & products is looking for an experienced, and dynamic Quality Engineer . The core function of the Quality Engineer is to optimise production processes and reach a zero-defect level, our client is looking for someone with tenacity and the desire to succeed.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Investigate customer and shop-floor quality non-conformances,
- Lead root cause analysis and problem-solving
- Manage production quality management systems
- Working to BS EN ISO 9001 are satisfied.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The role is challenging and would suit someone who is methodical in their approach and can manage a large volume of work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, along with problem-solving and confident decision-making ability.
- The successful applicant must be assertive, proactive and able to challenge traditional methods of work in a constructive manner.
- Investigation of Quality issues within division (using 8D approach, Is/Is Not, Problem Statement, Process Flow, Cause & Effect, Variable Control Plan)
- Liaising with suppliers / customers regarding any Quality issues.
- Lean manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
- £30,000 – £35,000
* 30+ days holiday
* Profit share scheme
Job Reference No: 20431 / 617
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20431 / 617_1653660330
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Cornwall