We’re currently working with a Bridgend based manufacturer looking to bolster the quality team with the acquisition of a Quality Inspector. Following an increased period of growth and new contracts won, this well established business will provide a candidate security and progression opportunities to develop with the business. If this sound like a role which could be of interest, please apply below!
Role & Responsibilities:
- To conduct thorough inspections to ensure compliance with industry standards as per engineering drawings, regulatory standards and customer requirements.
- To create accurate inspection reports, documenting all results, including any non-conformances.
- To perform all necessary inspection and non-destructive testing on projects.
- Liaise with the Engineering, Production and Planning functions to determine inspection requirements
- To lead or participate in Root Cause Analysis and the implementation of corrective action to improve product quality
Knowledge, Skills and experience
- You must have a CSWIP 3.1
- Experienced in a quality based role
- A strong understanding of quality control principles and inspection techniques
- £45,000 annual salary
- Excellent benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (contributory)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV including any relevant information to email@example.com or alternatively call him on 02920 894 923.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22915/617_1694705830
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: