Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Genuine progression opportunities into a Quality Engineer
- 28 Days holiday, rising with length of service
- Paid day off for birthday on top of holidays
- Pension – 5% employer 3% employee
- Flexi holidays
- Compressed hours scheme
An ambitious international group, specialising in the manufacture of high-performance materials is currently looking to strengthen its Quality team with key addition of a Quality Inspector. The business supply into a variety of industries and are leaders in innovation, constituting in an increase in demand for the product and has consequently led to excellent growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct 1st off and final inspection activities
- Complete First Article inspections reports
- Carry out product quality audits to ensure adherence to agreed plans and procedures
- To be able to use and program all relevant CMM Measuring Equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years previous experience in a similar position.
- Effective and demonstrable people management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experienced using CMM machines
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 23223/617_1700236591
Salary: Up to £32000 per annum + great company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff