Pension, Overtime, Holidays
My client, a Market leader within their industry is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join the team. This role offers long term job security & technical progression. The successful candidate will work and lead a close-knit quality team, working very closely with suppliers & customers.
- Inspection of a range of products and recording of results
- Using metrology equipment including CMM
- Processing all non-conforming parts
- Inspection of the finished products, returns from customers and production problems
- Completing Inspection Reports
- Responsible for all aspects of visual inspection
- Liaising with production & engineering team on any dimensional quality issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Quality environment.
- Defining test procedures and specifications for test.
- Carrying out testing on a range of moulded products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, cross discipline environment.
- Work to project timescales and deadlines.
- Interface with external suppliers.
- Willing to be flexible on working times.
- Ability to work to test plans and procedures and provide clear results.
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: QIA_1705675939
Salary: Up to £24500 per annum + Pension, Overtime, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: