£29000 – £32000 per annum + 20 days + bank holidays, Free Parking Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£29,000 – £33,000
Days Mon – Fri
Are you a Quality Inspector looking to join an exciting and niche manufacturer?
Do you thrive in environments where hard work is recognised and rewarded?
We’re working with a renowned manufacturer who supply throughout Europe, USA, the Middle East, Far East, Australia and South Africa. Focused on sustainability and growth, this is an excellent place to develop yourself in an experienced Quality team.
A Quality Inspector, Technician or Assistant from a Manufacturing (ideally Automotive) background would be ideal for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of parts.
- Batch Checking.
- In process and final inspection.
- finding rejects and raising NCR.
- Root cause analysis.
- Raising NCR’s against production or supplier.
- Speaking with suppliers in regards to queries.
I am looking to talk with candidates with the following skills:
- ISO 9001 Knowledge preferable.
- Quality Inspector, Technician, Assistant from a manufacturing background (ideally Automotive).
- Quality procedure knowledge.
- Previous experience with First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS)
- Mon – Fri 8am – 4.30pm
- Annual Bonus (on average £500)
- Healthcare scheme
- Overtime paid at time and a half OR double time
- Death in service
- Family fun days
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20735_1657211111
Job Reference: 20818_1658846836
Salary: £29000 - £340000 per annum + annual bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: