£45,000 – £50,000
My client is looking for a Quality Manager to excel in delivering Leadership and effective Quality processes. This is an amazing opportunity for a Quality Manager who will be a part of a groundbreaking business with an award winning product.
They are currently undergoing a period of unprecedented growth that will see this business expand massively into new global markets.
This role will focus on Leadership and Developing an effective Quality Management System. Apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for quality standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Accountable all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance.
- Aid and improve operational performance.
- Lead new business initiatives and projects, review and communicate the impact on Quality activities.
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis, poka-yokes (error proofing), and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate, with effective measurable roll out to teams.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- In conjunction with the Supplier Quality Assurance function, reduce the effect of non-conforming supplier materials on the production area quality
- Full responsibility for Company preparations for annual Quality audits and Quality Assurance, maintaining certification to ISO EN 9001 & 14001. Also working towards ISO13485.
Education and Experience:
- Degree educated in an appropriate discipline
- Lead auditor certified for IISO 9001 and ISO 13485 an advantage
- Experience of developing and implementing QMS system in line with ISO 9001 and ISO13485
- Experience of working in a manufacturing development environment.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
- Private Medical Insurance
- EMI Share Scheme
- Death in Service (3x Salary)
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Tomas Rees directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894905.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 22897/617_1694165331
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: