Up to £45,000
- 22 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing opportunities to develop.
Our renowned market-leading company, with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing premium animal feed, is on the lookout for a Quality Manager to expand their family-feel team. The business is currently undergoing unprecedented growth, recently expanding across 14 countries, with further expansion planned in 2024. As part of a larger group, you will receive excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
Role & Responsibilities
- Promotes, develops, and oversees compliance of the company quality management system.
- Meet the statutory requirements, requirements of customers, suppliers, other supply chain partners, and desired certificates are obtained and retained.
- Monitoring the quality management system against the feed laws and accrediting standards to ensure compliance.
- Organising and supervising internal and external audits
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Quality Manager or QA Manager role
- Level 3 or 4 Food Safety Hygiene certificate and HACCP qualification together with internal auditing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience (Feed or Food Management)
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23142/617_1698325375
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: